Friday, July 03, 2009

... of Cancer (?) part deux...

Not sure if this is pure coincidence - this is the second time this has happened. The first in 2006 not long after i started writing this short-lived blog - my Dad was diagnosed with cancer of the larynx. Since then, I've stopped updating my blog (till bout 1/2 a month ago) and Dad's cancer has recovered after a 30++ rounds of radiotherapy.

Well, look what happened - I've started started blogging again bout 1/2 month ago cos I feel that I'm moving into a new phase in my life getting my own property and my career in my current company is looking good. So, I think it's good to document them down.

It really felt like dejavu when mom called me about 2 weeks back about Dad's condition. He's been coughing out small solid clotted blood. To cut long story short - did x-ray, then MRI and results came out today. Mom called and told me the nurses said got "masalah" and they called UH to arrange an appointment to see my Dad on the coming 15th July.

I don't have a good feeling about this - most likely i think the cancer is back and this time it has spreaded to the lungs. I hope I'm wrong....

No comments: