Saturday, July 04, 2009

... of %^$%^$^%$^ Extra Taxes from IRB...

It happened again - damn it!

About 2 years ago, IRB sent me a cheque for RM700++ tax refund I don't even know for which year. Then a few months later, they sent me a letter asking me to back pay extra tax of RM460++ for year 2004.

About 1 1/2 months ago, they sent me a tax refund cheque of RM800++ for year 2008. And guess what? Today I received IRB's love letters (note the "S") asking me to back pay extra taxes for the year 2005 and 2006!!!! What the f***?????? And the combined figure amounts to RM1,625++ - SHUCKS!!!

I was full of praise of IRB just a month plus ago and now this... sigh, can't they calculate everything at one go???

Now, gotta get something off my renovation list just to pay these taxes - damn...

2 comments:

Lifebook said...

IRB boleh mah..

When they ask extra mean you are in the higher income group.. :P

mr. barney said...

Well, the least they can do is calculate everything at one go mah... seriously don't like these kinda surprises - if i have a weak heart sure get heart attack already - haha!