Monday, June 29, 2009

... of Renovation quotations, Mahjong & TV shopping...

Bad day yesterday...
  • Planned on buying a fridge first since it's Harvey Norman's last day of sales. Alas, didn't get one. Too early la... dunno where to put also as they will only hold till end of July. The new place will not even start renovation till at least late September.
  • Went and see Steven's cousin for a prelim renovation quotation - freaked me out! The bedroom + kitchen itself will easily cost me RM20k - RM25k... shit! How la???? Money o money, where art thou dear money???
  • .... and I lost almost RM100 at the mahjong table!!! And guess what? Mostly to Steven... hmmm, gonna let him sleep at the couch for a week :P

On a brighter note - we bought a TV!!!! JVC 42" LCD at only RM2,888. Gonna be delivered tomorrow... yeah! New TV tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lifebook said...

Can intro you a good reno.. if you need one

mr. barney said...

Lifebook : Hi there! Thanks for the offer. Currently I've got a few quotes on hand. If I need another I'll look you up :)

Anonymous said...

辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友